Windsor Hockey Club
Windsor Ladies First XI must sweat it out to learn their fate following a devastating 1-0 defeat against Sonning Ladies 3s. For the points dropped in their last game of the season means their future in Trysports Division 1 rests with fellow strugglers Gerrards Cross...
Junior Academy continues to grow
Now looking for budding young hockey players, read more below… #youth #newbies
For making registering and paying membership, please follow this link
Dec 7 2018
Read more about our Academy..
“By far the friendliest club around”
New members welcome, Boys and Girls of all ages.
Our own goal is to be the best Junior Academy in Berkshire!
“Player Centric and Fun Development”
It does not matter what is your level, beginner to national squad, we will ensure you have fun, have a great time and can learn and play the best level you can.
All clubs talk about a fun environment and we are no exception, however, below is a short list of some of the things we do that make us different:
• Each player will have a tailor-made development plan/path, unique to his/her needs and goals
• Each player will have an expert coach as a mentor
• We have strong international links and there will be plenty of opportunities to play against teams from other countries
Some specific programmes:
• Sunday morning training sessions and matches against other clubs
• Fun training and competitive games
• Holiday camps
• County trials preparation – our county level coaches and selectors will prepare players for County Trials
• Regional / National Level – our top coaches will prepare players to a high level required at this level
We welcome boys and girls of all ages, for more information, please contact email@example.com
We train and play in Windsor and Eton on Sunday mornings and mid-week.
Read more about our Safe Guarding...
We will do this by:
• Recognising all young people participating in hockey (regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, ability or disability) have the right to play in an environment free from poor practice, abuse and harm.
• Ensuring all people who work in hockey at, or for, our club (including staff, officials, volunteers, team managers, coaches) have a responsibility for safeguarding young people and understand how the safeguarding policy and guidance applies to
• Ensuring all individuals working at, or for, the club are recruited in accordance with England Hockey’s recruitment guidance.
• Ensuring all individuals working within hockey at, or for, the club are provided with support, through education and training, so they are aware of and adhere to England Hockey’s Code of Ethics and Behaviour.
• Always approaching safeguarding with a young person perspective, ensuring the individual’s wellbeing is the prime focus.
• Ensuring that the responsibility of determining whether or not abuse has taken place, lies with child protection experts, however it is everyone in hockey’s responsibility to report concerns.
HOCKEY FAMILY – The hockey family includes all individuals, clubs, associations and other organisations involved in any
capacity in the game of hockey, whether members of England Hockey or not. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes
all players and anyone working within hockey (in a paid or voluntary capacity, and whether as an employee or on a self-
employed or other work basis) including all coaches, umpires, referees and other officials.
YOUNG PEOPLE – Anyone under the age of 18.
CLUB – includes both hockey club and association.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Welfare Officer: Debbie Campbell
Contact Telephone number: 07889553259
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Our Welfare Officer is the first point of contact for parents, young people and volunteers/staff within the club.
• Our Welfare Officer is the main point of contact within the club for the England Hockey Safeguarding team as well as relevant external agencies in connection with safeguarding young people.
• Our Welfare Officer is a local source of procedural advice for the club, its committee and members.
More Information on England Hockey’s safeguarding procedure can be found here.
Date for the diary - Club Day
Our annual club day will be held on Sept 1st 2018 from 12:00 – 15:00 at the Windsor Boys School #trials #newseason #newmemberswelcome #social
Aug 23 2018
Find out more...
The Ladies will be playing 12.00 till 13.30 and the Men 13.30 till 15.00pm.
Please arrive ready to play at least 15 minutes prior to your session, and bring both a white & a dark shirt and plenty of water with you.
There will be drinks in the Vanni afterwards, with your first drink being ‘on the club’!
Later in the evening there will be a social, starting in the Vanni at 7pm. The theme is ‘not very nice’ shirts (that is the clean, printable version!). More info on this from Octavia Highfield or Ben Hefford.
18/19 Training Starts
Men’s and Women’s training every Wednesday 19:30 – 21:00 at the Windsor Boys School #coachmatt #coachandy #fitness #newmemberswelcome
Aug 15 2018
Our club AGM took place at the Windsor & Eton Brewery on 31st July and was well attended. #electionnight #voteordie #nexttrump
Aug 1 2018
Club Officers for 2018/19
Chairman – Stuart Wright
Secretary – Sarah Allan
Treasurer – Lynne Jones
Assistant Treasurer – Natalie Morrison
Mens Club Captain – Andy Hayward
Ladies Club Captain – Ruki Sayid
Head Coach – Andy Bromley
Head of Junior Academy – Manny Gill
Ladies Fixture Secretary – Patsy Welford
Mens Fixture Secretary – Yash Rampersad
Umpire Co-ordinator – Andy Hayward
Safeguarding Officer – Debbie Campbell
Disciplinary Officer – Andy Bromley
Social Secretaries – Natalie Morrison / Octavia Highfield / Ben Hefford
Webmaster – Michael Jones
Press Officer – Ruki Sayid
18/19 Back to Hockey
For the next 6 weeks WHC are running FREE back to hockey sessions every Wednesday from 19:30 – 21:00. at the Windsor Boys School #backtohockey #whc #newbies
July 4 2018
Date for the diary - 18/19 AGM
Our club AGM will be held on 19:30 Tuesday 31st July 2018 at the Windsor & Eton Brewery. #electionnight #voteordie #nexttrump
June 30 2018
17/18 End of Season Awards
Our end of season Awards night was held at the Corner House Windsor.
April 1 2018
Club Award Winners 2018/19
Cox Trophy – Yash Rampersad
Get your 2018/2019 Windsor Hockey Club kit #dresssmartplaysmart #stash #swag
Find out more...
Playing Shirt – £27
Playing Shorts – £21
Playing Skort – £21
Playing Socks – £8
Club Rain Jacket – £55
Club Hoodie – £25
Club Polo – £15
Club Track Pants (Standard) – £25
Club Track Pants (Skinny) – £25
Junior kit – Coming soon
For Men’s shirts and shorts contact Stuart Wright: email@example.com
For Ladies shirts and skorts contact Ruki Sayid: firstname.lastname@example.org
All other items can be purchased direct from Hawkinsport
Playing Shirt (Men’s) – XS – 36 S – 38 M – 40 L – 42 XL – 44 XXL – 46 3XL – 48
Playing Shirt (Women’s) – 8 – 32 10 – 34 12 – 36 14 – 38 16 – 40 18 – 42 20 – 44
Playing Shorts – XXS – 28 XS – 30 S – 32 M – 34 L – 36 XL – 38 XXL – 40
Playing Skort – 6 – 26 8 – 28 10 – 30 12 – 32 14 – 34 16 – 36 18 – 38
Playing Socks – Medium 3-6 Large 7-12
Club Hoodie – S – 34/36 M – 38/40 L – 42/44 XL – 46/48 XXL – 50/52
Club Track Pants (Standard) – 6 – 23 8 – 25 10 – 27 12 – 29 14 – 31 16 – 33
Club Track Pants (Skinny) – XS – 30 S – 32 M – 34 L – 38 XL – 40 XXL – 42 3XL – 44
Join Our Club
The deadline for discounted membership is fast approaching. Join or renew your playing membership before November 1st 2018 to receive a £15 discount. #membersonly #joinourclub
Find out more...
To join or renew your membership of Windsor Hockey Club, please visit our online payment site and complete the form. You can pay the annual subscription using one of the prescribed online payment methods.
Your application for Membership should be confirmed by email within 24 hours.
Once approved you will able to log into your account to update your details and make payments. If you have any questions or encounter any problems completing the form or paying your subscription, please email email@example.com
Full Membership – £145
Student Membership (under 25) – £105
Vets Membership (over 59 and retired) – £120
Junior Membership – TBA
Non playing Membership – £10
The applicable age is that on the 1 September at the commencement of the season.
Subs can be paid by instalments but the discounted subscription rate for early payment will not apply.